What Can We Do For You?
Our team of experienced Estimators have the skills and knowledge required to produce realistic Feasibility Budgets and Cost Plans from the concept stage of a project through to the commencement of construction on site.
Our experience of Design & Build projects gives the team the ability to identify the gaps and risk inherent in the level of design information that is typically available in the early stages of a project. These are identified in both the measure and pricing of the budget or cost plan.
The single stage competitive tenders that our team are continually working on generate current market tested rates that are used in the production of Feasibility Budgets and Cost Plans. This data also enables us to benchmark the project cost against the current market.
We can develop and update our costs as the level of design information develops, allowing more detailed and accurate costs to be generated as the design progresses.
Estimating & BOQ Preparation
Our team of experienced Estimators are from a main contractor background. We work as an integral member of your team. If required we are happy to lead and manage the tender process.
We offer our Clients the flexibility to increase its tendering capacity when needed or to buy in our experience and expertise for a must win project.
We utilise our expert knowledge, experience and skillset to produce the best possible true net cost whilst highlighting the risk and opportunity inherent in the tender.
We will review the design and put forward Value Engineering solutions to help reduce costs. Where appropriate we will utilise our network of specialist subcontractors to develop and price V.E. and alternative solutions.
We utilise Conquest Q Series as an Estimating tool which means that we can produce Excel quote comparison reports and BOQ’s for your QS team.
Our associate company offers BOQ preparation on either a stand alone basis, or as part of a one stop shop with our Estimating service. www.cenqsconsulting.co.uk
We offer a Tender Stage Bid Management service to include:
- Arrange and chair of Tender Launch, Review and Settlement meetings, prepare and distribute minutes.
- Prepare and distribute the Tender Programme and Tender Deliverables.
- Arrange and facilitate Design Team Meetings & Workshops, prepare and distribute minutes.
- Arrange and chair subcontractor workshops, prepare and distribute minutes.
- Arrange and chair Opportunity and Risk workshop, prepare and distribute minutes.
- Prepare and issue progress reports to the Director responsible for the project.
- Input into subcontractor selection, package scope and deliverables.
- Management of site visits and liaison with the Employers Agent.
- Management of the RFI schedule.
- Management of the preparation of the Contractors Proposal document.
- Management of the clarifications related to the Contract Conditions.
- The alignment of Subcontract conditions with the main contract conditions.
- Management of the production of the Design, Procurement and Build Planning and Programming process, including subcontractor workshops.
- Management and input into the preparation and pricing of the Preliminaries.
- Management of the preparation of Method Statements.
- Management and input into the identification of Design Gaps and the pricing of them.
- Management and input into the identification and pricing of Design Opportunity and Value Engineering schedule.